Random Post

Translate

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Don't avoid responsibility !!!

It's been quite a while, friends. Man make plans but sometimes circumstances rule. As a way to get things started again, I will share a short poem I had learnt as a young child which has kept me from fading away up till now and will definitely keep me till death. Enjoy!!!



Don't avoid RESPONSIBILITY.
It keeps you in ABILITY.
It is only an OPPORTUNITY.
For God's purpose to come to REALITY.
With all HUMILITY.
And using at your disposal every FACILITY.
You can attain a height of DIVINITY.
People will wonder at your MATURITY.
As God makes you a man of INTEGRITY.
All God needs is your AVAILABILITY.
You must also retain your SENSITIVITY.
And avoid too much ACTIVITY.
But remain in God's VICINITY.
Knowing that your labor is not in FUTILITY. Hope you enjoyed that?

Contact me @ soaringeagle4life@gmail.com or +2348130207064

0 comments:

Post a Comment